2012/02/04

Here it is … Miners


Miners, the pilot single from my debut album ”Doses”, is out now!
With a brand new music video it feels like only now the song is complete.



*Competition*

Question: One lady appearing in the Miners music video plays in my band. Which one is it, what is her name and what instrument (which instruments) does she play?

Answers: send an e-mail with your answer to lucie@lucieniemela.com.

Deadline: 19th February 2012

Winners: from the correct answers I will randomly pick 2 winners because 2 is my favourite number.

There is a sweet prize: two lucky winners will get my debut album ”Doses” before it’s even in stores! So don’t hesitate, watch the video and compeeeeeeete!



Message in a bottle

I’ve been asked a lot what the video is about. It is open to interpretation and I am very interested in the listeners’ opinions.  You can add them to your competition e-mails if you like. :-)

For me, the story of the music video tells of sending messages that are difficult to be said aloud. Miners itself carries a message that is very important to me and that we shouldn’t be quiet about. I will write more about it next time. I’m talking about the topic in the clip below.
 

Dear fellow citizens, if something is bothering you, don’t hold it in. Let it motivate you to create new things so it doesn't develop into a real trouble that will not leave you and you will need Miners to dig it out of your head.

Coal-less mind to everyone!


♥  Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment