2012/04/08

Bye bye CZ

Bye bye, dear Czech republic. My two-week trip is over now. Meeting my relatives and friends was so important this time. Playing my four gigs was like the icing on a cake.

I played in Ostrava and Brno, sang in a miss pageant in Havířov and performed for children in Orlová. Unfortunately I got sick and had to cancel my last gig in Prague :-( It was a real shame and a difficult decision, especially because some of my dear friends were coming to the gig and among them a few Finnish friends who happened to be in Prague during Easter. Hopefully I will never ever have to cancel a gig again. Maybe I should eat more vitamins ;-)

Now I'm heading home to Finland and it feels like I've been gone for ages. I can't wait to hug my piano and perhaps write a new song.

Here are some impressions from the gig in Stará Pekárna, Brno, photos by Jiří Soukup.

Stará Pekárna, Brno, 5.4.2012




No comments:

Post a Comment