2012/03/29

Cooltour gig and news

Yesterday I played in Ostrava, in a club called Cooltour. What a nice place! I played in a gallery next to the café. It was quite a big space and the sound echoed a lot, so at times I felt like singing in a church. I can't wait to come to Ostrava later this year. I love playing solo but it's my dream to take my band to the Czech republic so guys please keep fingers crossed that everything works out in the future:-)

This photo looks quite static but believe me I sang so passionately I almost choked on my hair :-)
Before the concert I gave two interviews and they will be aired on  the waves of ČRO on Tuesday 3rd April at 10am (for those who live in the Czech republic and understand czech).

Tomorrow I'm singing at a beauty pageant Miss Reneta. High-school-girls will be competing, may the smartest and prettiest one win ;-) I will sing two songs, my debut single Miners and my brand new song in Finnish language. So for those who haven't heard it yet, remember to tune in tomorrow, after 7pm.

Greetings from Orlová, my original hometown!

Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment