2012/03/16

DOSES OUT NOW!!!

My debut album DOSES is officially released today! 


You can order the CD or download it from Amazon & iTunes worldwide!

After long months of waiting and preparations Doses are ready to be served to listeners all over the world. Words cannot describe how happy I am. That's why this blog is going to be full of pictures :-)


Release gig

We celebrated the release on 9th March in Helsinki, in a famous and cosy music bar & restaurant called Juttutupa. This time I got to play with my whole band, which was a real treat for me. The crowd was just amazing, so many people came to listen to us!


Tuuli, Heini, Joonas, Lulu, Lauri, Joona & invisible Antti; photo by Henrich Koncek
We did eleven songs from the album and we had a kind of rock/soul energy going on. I played two encores, which are not featured on the album but were received so well that I can't wait to record them. 

I also got to explain what I mean by "doses" and people seemed to dig it. Amen.


photo by Henrich Koncek


It was an amazing night that I won't forget, especially after moshing during "Doses" and not feeling my neck for a week now :-)

photo by Allu Lorenzo

Overall, Doses release concert was the best gig of my life. All the elements just came together. I got some very interesting feedback, too. One listener compared me to Freddie Mercury. Wow :-)

photo by: Michaela Kei

I'd like to thank everyone involved in creating Doses!
Thank you to Lucky Productions for making the release gig possible!

Love overdose ♥

Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment