2012/03/23

Czech solo tour

I'm going on a mini tour in my beloved country of origin, the Czech republic. Hurááááá!

I have four gigs coming up but there might be more, you never know :-)
On Wednesday I'll be singing in Ostrava, the tenacious industrial city I blogged about a few months ago. My second gig will be quite special and interesting. It won't be a regular concert - I will be featuring as a guest at a regional beauty competition. I will perform only two songs but on a big stage with a huge screen behind me. Being an underground artist, I can't really imagine myself on show like that but I'll gladly accept the challenge.
Later I'll stop by in Brno and Prague. Especially Brno will be nice since I'll be playing at the legendary Stará Pekárna.



This time I will be performing solo, mostly songs from Doses but some new tunes as well.
I'm taking lots of CDs with me to sell them on the concerts. I don't have a distributor in the Czech republic so this will be a unique opportunity to get a copy of your own :-)

Tour schedule:

28.3. Cooltour, Ostrava
30.3. Miss Reneta, Havířov
5.4. Stará Pekárna, Brno
7.4. Popocafepetl, Prague

I'm so looking forward to the gigs! (And meeting my family, of course. I usually see them once or twice a year so this visit is quite special for me.)

Všechny srdečně zvu!

Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment